Hi, are you looking for how to get free videos to upload to your YouTube channel? you wish to just upload videos to YouTube and make money without creating them yourself? If that’s what you have been searching for, then you’re at the right place. Because, In this article, I will show you how to get free videos for your YouTube channel.
Top 10 Sites to Get Free Stock Videos for your YouTube channel
- Life of Vids.
- Stock Footage 4 Free.
5 Ways to getting free videos for your YouTube channel
- Public Domain: These are videos that are no longer protected by copyright laws, usually because the copyright has expired. You can find public domain videos on sites like the Internet Archive and the Prelinger Archives.
- Creative Commons: These are videos that are licensed by their creators to be used and shared by others, often with certain conditions. You can find Creative Commons videos on sites like Vimeo, YouTube, and the European Archive.
- Royalty-Free: These are videos that can be used multiple times, without the need to pay a royalty. There are many stock footage websites like the 10 sites listed above.
- Self-produced: You can also create your own videos and upload them to YouTube.
- Partnership: some people have the knowledge, creativity but they don’t have the audience. Look for some creative new YouTubers and partner with them. This is possible if you have build your YouTube channel to an appreciable point. Once you have a good number of subscriber and positive interaction, it will be very easy to attract this up coming creative minds.
Please keep in mind that it is important to double-check the copyright status of any video you plan to upload to YouTube, and to make sure you have the appropriate permissions to use it to avoid copyright claims.